Maldito de Guarda
MALDITO: Sensual, intense and elegant. . It is presented with a lively cherry red and intense violet reflections. It exhibits seductive aromas of jams, seasoned with sweet spices and elegant balsamic notes. The palate offers intense sensations. It’s tasty, fresh and round with a polished tannin structure.
- 90 Wine Advocate Points (Robert Parker).
- GOLD MEDAL at BACCHUS International Competition (Spanish Union of Tasters).
- 90 Peñín Guide Points.
- Great GOLD (> 95 Points) in AKATAVINO CINVAS Awards (International Competition - Sommeliers of Spain).
- Great gold (> 95 Points) in the Galician Wine and Distillery Guide.
- Distinguished Sommelier Assoc. GALLAECIA: 2017, 2018, 2020
- 90,2 Points in WINE UP Guide (Joaquín Parra)
- 91 Points in Gourmets Guide.
- 90 Repsol Guide Points
Renacido de Guarda
RENACIDO: Delicate, honest and complex.It is presented with bright lemon yellow tones and green reflections. It displays aromas of ripe fruit and pastry, with aromatic herbs and honey. In mouth it is unctuous, saline and mineral, with intense structure.
- 92 Puntos en Wine Advocate (Robert Parker)
- Plata en BACCHUS Concurso Internacional (Unión Española de Catadores)
- 92 Puntos Guía Peñín.
- 93 Puntos Guía ABC.
- Distinguido Asoc. Sumilleres Gallaecia 2018, 2019, 2020
- 90 Puntos en Premios AKATAVINO CINVAS (Concurso Internacional – Sumilleres de España)
- 92+ puntos en Guía WINE UP (Joaquín Parra)
- 94 Puntos en Guía Gourmets
- 91 Puntos Guía Repsol
- Mejor blanco madurado Concurso Vinos Atlánticos
LUXURIA: Seductive and elegant delicacy..It is presented with bright pale yellow tones and green reflections. It has floral and citrus aromas, with a background of aromatic herbs and stone fruits, seasoned with sweet and toasted spices. The palate is fresh and vibrant while tasty and delicate, with hints of spices and pastries. .
- 92 Wine Advocate Points (Robert Parker)
- Silver in BACCHUS International Competition (Spanish Union of Tasters)
- 92 Peñín Guide Points
- Distinguished Sommelier Assoc. GALLAECIA: 2018, 2020
- Silver> 90 Points in AKATAVINO CINVAS Awards (International Competition - Sommeliers of Spain)
- 90.92 points in WINE UP Guide (Joaquín Parra)
- 94 Points in Gourmets Guide
- 91 Points Repsol Guide
Rock & Roll
ROCK & ROLL: Sensual, creamy and vibrant.It is presented with a lively cherry red and intense violet reflections and displays seductive aromas of fresh fruits and flowers, seasoned with sweet spices, hints of pastry and balsamic; In the mouth it offers intense sensations, it is tasty, fresh and vibrant with a silky structure.
- 91 Wine Advocate Points (Robert Parker)
- 90 Points in Gourmets Guide
- Gold 90 - 95 points in Galicia`s Wine and Spirits Guide
- Distinguished Sommelier Assoc. GALLAECIA: 2020
BIG BANG: Complexity and juicy Atlantic freshness
Visually it is presented with a good layer of bright cherry red tones and purple trims. Aromatically, its complexity stands out, with multiple primary aromas in harmony with those of aging, the memories of fresh red fruits stand out, seasoned with sweet and balsamic woods, hibiscus, eucalyptus and liquorice. In the mouth it is lively, juicy, very fresh and full of aromas. Remaining elegant with pleasant fruity and spicy memories.